Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mixed Media Mania

Lately I've been working on Halloween cards. (No, it's not too early, especially with the long list of Halloween projects I have lined up. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween. It's always been my favorite holiday. I decorated my birthday cake in 3rd grade with a witch.) They've been really fun and I had to stop myself from making more and more so I can move onto other projects before the big day. I hope to scan most of them and post. We'll see... :)

So, yesterday after my doctor's appointment (blood draw), I stopped by Books a Million to get the latest Cloth Paper Scissors magazine (and some Somerset magazines). OMG! The latest CPS (www.clothpaperscissors.com) may be the closest thing to a perfect magazine I've ever found! I was thinking last night that if it had included belly dance, I may just have to die of happiness. Then I just now was checking out a link that I found in the magazine .... if you all don't hear from me you know what happened. It doesn't directly have belly dance in it, but this is the email I just sent my husband:

"so, I found the perfect magazine that combined mixed media arts with Halloween and now a mixed media arts cruise that goes to Turkey and Greece?!?!!!! Are you kidding me?!f?! It's around the time of Pennsic, and Middle Eastern Dance Camp, but a girl can dream, can't she? Anyway, take a look: http://www.artandsoulretreat.com/cruises.php
Love you!
KImberly "

OK, my little one needs my attention, so gotta run. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment