Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Walks, Flowers and Art Journaling

Dana-bo-Baynah will be 8 on Friday!!! Just love this special pup and am looking forward to toasting her with a special bottle of wine we've been saving for a great occasion like this.  My SIL bought us a bottle from Real Dogs Wine.

My furry child and I have really been enjoying our walks (and long talks) around the neighborhood.  When we first moved here, I walked her in the cemetery up the road and took a lot of interesting pictures.  In recent months, we have found a great route using the sidewalks in the blocks immediately around our house and since the first buds of Spring, I've been taking pictures of the neighbor's flowers.  So nice of them to plant right next to the sidewalk so I don't have to feel like a stalker and climb into their yards.










Some of these are printed and ready to go into art journal entries.  Although I've been art journaling in one form or another for several years, I have been on a role lately as I am thinking a lot about my upcoming Art Journaling Workshop at the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts.  Lots of art love going on here!

If you art journal, what are your favorite prompts?






No comments:

Post a Comment