Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Subscribe to this blog if you like it, Please.

I'm going to make this post short so people checking at the very last minute still can see the info on the new beginner's bellydance class starting tonight. (Previous entry...)

So, if you read this blog regularly, go ahead and subscribe! I know I mentioned that I may switch, but I still haven't looked to see if I just need to know more about blogspot before I make the move. I'm already preparing to move our household, so that's enough for me right now. :)

The description is a little crowded over there, but the button's near the top on the left side. Beeeee one uv us... one of us, one of us, one of us... ok, that's creepy, so I'll stop now.

Future blog posts: "how I became a vegetarian and how you can too if you're interested", "what I wish I'd known or done differently when I was pregnant even though I read a ton of books" and some pics of a few altered book pages I've done lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment