Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Ornaments Handmade and Sentimental

A and I made several new ornaments for the tree this year.  This one I made with a 1 1/2" hole punch, a round inchie image (from Digitalcollagesheets.com maybe?), a vintage letter, vintage buttons and Distress Stickles.

This one was cut from the Art Chix card stock  holiday tags.  A cut some of them and I cut some.  He glitter glued some and so did I.  A hole punch, a hook and it's done.  


A loves his engines, and so they must adorn the tree! :)




This one is from the Animal Rescue Site.  A great place to buy since proceeds go to helping feed animals in shelters or global programs.

Another from the Animal Rescue Site.  Love me, Love my Dog! :)

And another.  I customized it to look even more like Dana.  :)


Enjoy your holidays!  Be safe and relax!  

No comments:

Post a Comment