Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Art for Sale, Art for Play, and Art that Moves

There's a new album on my Facebook profile.  Some of the items I have for sale are posted and I will list them on Etsy for you if you would like to buy.  All items will go into a listing made specifically for you and your actual shipping cost (vs. an estimate) will also be listed.  Enjoy! :)

This is but one of the Artist Trading Cards I've enjoyed making as of late.  Such a nice, no pressure way to enjoy playing with my supplies.  More to be posted soon.  

Monday's Open House at the Cultural Trust was a great success!  Lots of people and a great response for my class... it's very very exciting!  

You (and your friends who are interested) can register here for the weekly class starting tomorrow at 7:00pm: http://trustarts.culturaldistrict.org/event/3287/belly-dance-class 

No comments:

Post a Comment