Thursday, June 21, 2012

Post Solstice Performance

This weekend is the monthly hafla at the Istanbul Grille.  It's a great place for me to reconnect with my belly dance pals and make sure I get my belly dance on.  Since I'm working on my costume right now, I'll just include the information from Janim's website (our gracious organizer/hostess) below:

Saturday, June 23rd, 2012
Doors open at 7:30pm, $8 at the door !
Istanbul Grille, 4130 Butler Street, Pittsburgh PA
Featuring the League of Amazing Drummers!
1 ticket to the Hafla!
1 ticket to the Hafla!
2 tickets to the Hafla!
2 tickets to the Hafla!
Join us as we welcome our featured performers,  THE LEAGUE OF AMAZING DRUMMERS, a group of drummers facilitated by Rich Ermlick, that come on out to jam together as often as possible. They will be joined by Pittsburgh’s finest  bellydance performers! We will have a lively intermission mini-lesson, followed by an open dance floor and open drumming to finish the evening!
This event is BYOD! Bring Your Own Drum!
The Istanbul Haflas are monthly bellydance events at the Istanbul Grille in Lawrenceville. We feature a different guest artist each month. We also feature bellydance performers of varying levels. If you are interested in performing at one of our haflas, please email Janim (me!) with your request.
Haflas with their intimate and cozy atmosphere, offer the perfect chance for you to involve your friends, to show off a few moves, but most importantly to learn the dance styles of other dancers/ instructors in the community.


No comments:

Post a Comment