Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Inspiring Links


Photo by Narah Kimberly Arrington Minardi copyright 2012 all rights reserved

Sometimes the simplest dream can be your biggest.  That's what turned out to be true for me.  This post on Declaring a Dream Day is one we should all take note of.  Make a date on the calendar and dream away! This course promises to help me with one of my dreams; I'm already signed up.

Being a big fan of Albert Einstein, I really loved this quote about intuition.

Henry David Thoreau makes a good example of how beneficial it is to spend a lot of time by yourself in nature.  This quote about happiness is spot on.

After just writing on how my Soul gets to speak while in my Sanctuary, I found this on making art.

Is it possible to be addicted to inspiration? 

No comments:

Post a Comment