Sunday, July 18, 2010

A few more Art Pieces

I'm trying to shift gears and get myself to start on Pennsic projects. I have started some things for Angelo, but need to really get those finished so I can rest a little easier. In a few minutes, I'll continue on one of those projects while Angelo naps in the car and my husband continues his monster project, which takes up monstrous amounts of time, but I'm sure it will be nice to have once it's finished. Sometimes, I wish we just took normal vacations that didn't require months of sewing and constructing and at least a month or more to recover from and do laundry. But, it will be fun, I'm sure...

In the mean time, I'm going to procrastinate just a little more and show you some more art pieces.

All of these were cards for friends. The stamped images are by StampFrancisco.



This next one is a card I made for my brother, also an artist. Focal image by Art Chix Studio.


I made all of these several months ago, so I'm "catching up" from a long time ago. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment