Sunday, January 30, 2011

Left My Heart in Paris

This is my first entry for the Art Chix Celebrate Hearts challenge. I used cardboard (one of my favorite substrates), antique lace, gold glitter glue, vintage book pages (one in French, mentioning Paris... I picked this page randomly and it inspired the whole theme; one was a blank page I stamped... also picked randomly, and the cancelled stamp image, which you can't see, is a Paris one), acrylic paint, carbon pencil, Shadow Spray (Gold Dabloons), gold pigment ink and a lovely Art Chix image, which I had already cut out and had sitting around waiting to go into something... Serendipity!


Paris seems like a good place to leave your heart. :)

Of all the projects I've encountered these days, collage seems to flow most easily for me. Maybe because I guarded my supplies so cautiously during the move that I already know where most of them are. More on that another time, though. ;)

Please comment below and follow this blog (click the "follow" button! :) if you aren't already! Thanks!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment