Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Never Underestimate the Power of Mindlessly Serging Adorable Fabric

Last week after Angelo was asleep for his nap and right before I had to leave for class, I had just enough time to serge the edges of this pile of fabric (for washing). The fabric is so cute, it made me instantly happy just doing that one little step. I can see the world needing a lot less talk therapy once everyone realizes the incredible effect adorable fabric has on the psyche. :)

This fabric is for Dana, my beautiful pup. I am thinking a bone shaped pillow for her birthday (May 25th). She loves a good pillow. :)

I am planning a back pack out of this Thomas fabric for Angelo's birthday. I have looked at several free online patterns, but I think I'm just going to make it up. Winging it is more fun and when it's all rectangles, it often works out. I'm wondering if I'll have enough left over to add to a puppet theater whose completion date goal is??? We'll see...


These next 3 fabrics will be a lap quilt for Angelo. I'd like to finish it for his birthday, but that's in less than a month and a half, so I don't know if that's possible. Especially since my current sewing space is in the kitchen... a challenge, for sure.






I did complete 2 sewing projects on Sunday, but I haven't photographed them yet. So, you will hear about them later. I also have some new art projects, dance experiences and a fun Angelo art experience to share. :)

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment