Monday, February 14, 2011

Nest Egg

Happy Love Day!!

I've been working on some more mixed media projects... hopefully the sewing projects will get back on track soon, but I just can't help myself.

My attic is insulated now!! After building the false wall for mirrors, patching/dry walling to fix damage from insulation installation (necessary) and painting, I can unpack everything!! Then I'll be able to spread out and access all my supplies. Oh, bliss! I've not had a fully functioning studio in far too long. Though there are advantages to setting up in the kitchen, I'm really looking forward to having my creative space.

Here is something I finished today for the Art Chix Bird Challenge. The lovely lady at the window is an Art Chix image. Please click on the picture to see it big enough to find the bird. :)



Please comment below to let me know what you think! :)

I really do have a lot of other things to catch you all up on (including the Valentines we made 'round here), I just have been doing a lot of mixed media art to keep me sane. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment