Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fun Collage Project




This looks like such a fun project!  Traci's book, Collage Unleashed, was one of the first books I got when I decided to look further into visual arts, and found it so exciting!  The crayon cupcakes mentioned here, the corrosponding wax abstracts, and some monoprints in my stash were inspired by her book and so was the above dyed paper towel.  Maybe they'll end up on a journal cover! :) (My Naturopath Dr. recommended journaling, as did a medium I saw in August.  Something I did a lot more of in the past and obviously should do now...)

Please let me know if you try this project!  You can comment below or email me.  (I'm tricking those darn bots and directing you to my website for my email address.  Much less spam that way. :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment